"Home Instead Rocks!"
Castle Rock, Colorado
401k Retirement Plan, Vacation, Bonuses, Flexible Schedules, Paid Training, Educational Scholarships, Advancement Opportunities, Insurance.
Reap rewards beyond measure -- and get paid, too.
Home Instead® CAREGivers represent a lifeline for families in your area. The real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today.
As the World’s largest home care services company, we are looking for Full Time, Part Time, Overnight and Weekend CAREGivers in Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Elizabeth, Morrison, Lone Tree, Larkspur, Evergreen, Conifer, Bailey, Golden, Georgetown and more! As a Professional CAREGiver benefits include:
- Receive paid initial training, and ongoing Professional training including CPR & First Aid.
- Benefit Package - Retirement Plan (401k with 4% match)
- CNA Scholarship Opportunities, Vendor Discounts, Progressive Referral Program, Tuition Assistance
- Work flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Support - Staff available 24/7
- Industry Leader in Compensation
- CAREGiver career path for advancement within the organization
- Earn paid time off and vacation!
- Safety! We provide PPE to keep you safe and supported during this season.
CAREGiver Duties (varies by client needs):
- Companionship and Communication
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery shopping & meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation to errands/activities
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Empathy, patience & a passion for helping others
- Reliability, Professionalism and Commitment
- Comfortable with smart phone & tablet technology
- Proficient household skills; organization, cooking, light housekeeping
- Encourage Clients to stay active; physically, mentally, and emotionally
- Encourage Clients to use assistive equipment when necessary
- Good communication skills
- Submit to a thorough Background check and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) screening
- You must be 21 years or older, have a valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
Start your journey to making a meaningful and positive difference in the lives of community seniors today!
Learn more about Castle Rock Home Instead at www.homeinstead.com/490
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 399 Perry St, Ste. 300. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 3036887852. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.