$500 Sign-On Bonus offered to all new hires!
Would you enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own hours? Home Instead has a variety of shifts to work around your schedule. The perfect opportunity if you are wanting a part-time position that brings you joy or a full-time, fulfilling career! No experience required. Whether you are entry-level or highly experienced, we have a client match for you. To be a Home Instead Care Pro, you must have a compassionate heart and enjoy spending time with seniors.
Care Professional Benefits (FT & PT):
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Overtime
- Daily Pay
- Bonuses and Wage Increases
- Day, Evening, & Overnight Shifts
- Live-in Care Opportunities $$$
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 401k with 5% Matching
- Aflac Supplemental Health Insurance
- 100% Reimbursement for Obtaining CNA
- College Tuition Assistance
- PPE Provided
- Generous Employee & Client Referral Programs
Shifts available NOW in: Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Morrison, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Franktown, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Sedalia, Evergreen, Black Hawk, and Indian Hills. Our office is in downtown Castle Rock, but we serve clients over a large area south of Denver, Elbert to Breckenridge and everywhere in between.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Companionship and conversation, light housekeeping, meal preparation and clean up, assistance with daily activities, incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities, medication reminders, and personal care such as showering and dressing assistance.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Supportive culture with reliable office staff available 24/7.
- Caring, family-owned small business- work for a company that sees you as more than a number.
- Flexible scheduling allows for work-life balance.
- Safety and wellbeing are a top priority – we provide best-in-class trainings through in-person classes and our online learning platform.
- Opportunities for advancement.
About Home Instead:
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical home care services that allow aging adults to remain at home while meeting the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Join us in our mission of enhancing the lives of older adults and their families. Not everyone cares enough to help. Do you?
Home Instead was rated by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Top-100 Places to Work for 2017.
Home Instead was recognized as one of Newsweek's Best Customer Service companies in 2019.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 333 Perry St, Ste. 302. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 3036887852.