"Home Instead Rocks!"
Castle Rock, Colorado
401k Retirement Plan, Vacation, Bonuses, Flexible Schedules, Paid Training, Educational Scholarships, Advancement Opportunities, Tuition Assitance, Insurance.
At Castle Rock, Colorado Home Instead, helpful office staff train and support our amazing CAREGivers reach their full potential. If you want to work for a Company that cares about you - look no further!
Whether you have a little experience or are a seasoned professional, you'll find Castle Rock Home Instead a very special place to be a CAREGiver!
We are looking for Fulltime, Part Time, Overnight and Weekend CAREGivers in all areas of our territory including; Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Elizabeth, Morrison, Lone Tree, Larkspur, Evergreen, Conifer, Bailey, Golden, Georgetown and more!
- Stability - Castle Rock's Home Instead is an established leader in home care since 2004
- Training - Best-in-class Instruction & Training
- Benefit Package - Retirement Plan (401k with 4% match)
- CNA Scholarship Opportunities, Vendor Discounts, Progressive Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance - Up to $5,250/year for employees, and up to $2,500/year for an employee's immediate family members
- Hours – Flexible Schedules; overnights, weekends, weekdays and evenings available
- Support - Staff available 24/7
- Multiple Opportunities for advancement
- Industry Leader in Compensation - $14.50 - $17.50 per hour
- CareGiver career path for advancement within the organization
- Paid Training
- Sign-On Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation - A robust recognition and reward program
- Work in an in-home setting or facility
- An opportunity to make a meaningful and positive difference in the lives of community seniors
- Learn more about Castle Rock Home Instead at www.homeinstead.com/490
CAREGiver Duties (may vary from Client to Client):
- Companionship and ability to communicate with clients
- Laundry & light housekeeping to keep the home clean and clear from tripping/slipping hazards
- Grocery shopping & meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation to errands/activities
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Empathy, patience & a passion for helping others
- Reliability, Professionalism and Commitment
- Comfortable with smart phone & tablet technology
- Proficient household skills; organization, cooking, light housekeeping
- Encourage Clients to stay active; physically, mentally and emotionally
- Encourage Clients to use assistive equipment when necessary
- Good communication skills
- Submit to a thorough Background check and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) screening
As a Worldwide Company, we have had the recent honor of being named on Newsweek's Inaugural list of “America’s Best Customer Service 2019” and are also featured in Forbes 2017 “Top 25 Employer in Health Care and Social Industries”.
We are locally owned and operated by owners who work in and on the business. We are committed to the seniors in our community and are involved with several local organizations that serve seniors' needs and advocate for their well-being.
Home Instead would love to have you as a CAREGiver. We have daytime and over-night shifts available
Our CAREGivers provide non-medical companionship and care and they make a difference in the lives of our seniors!. You will not find a more rewarding opportunity anywhere.
You must be 21 years or older, have a valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
Prior experience is a plus but is not required. Pay is commensurate with skills and service
|Title:||Part-Time Professional CAREGiver|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 399 Perry St, Ste. 300. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 3036887852. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.